Commonwealth Soccer Club strives to offer the opportunity to participate in competitive soccer to all motivated youth in the Central Kentucky area regardless of financial limitations. Thus, CSC offers player financial assistance funding to assist with registration fees.
- Funding is for registration fees only. The player will still be responsible for uniforms, team assessments and travel expenses.
- Players must submit application by deadline indicated on application.
- Funding is awarded based on available funding for that season.
- Applications for financial assistance will be kept confidential.
- Any player currently receiving government assistance such as welfare, housing assistance, or free or reduced school lunch.
- Any player with financial hardship.
- CSC will require verification of government assistance and/or tax return verification of financial need to determine player qualification for financial assistance.
Obligations of the financial assistance recipient
- Player will attend all practices and games unless otherwise excused by the team coach or Director of Soccer Operations.
- Player and parents will demonstrate proper sportsmanship at all club activities.
- A willingness to volunteer time to club volunteer opportunities.
Please follow the instructions on the form.