FC Cincinnati Special Access Experiences Added for CSC Players
In addition to our special partner ticket pricing for the upcoming FC Cincinnati match capping off ChargeUp week, CSC players now also have the opportunity to participate in these unique experiences.
Ball Manager – Players age 2009-2006 will be used around the field as ball managers. They will stand just outside the partition board and retrieve balls that go over the partition. Players must arrive early (see signup form for more details).
Benchwarmer Experience – Players age 2013-2006 will have the opportunity to watch warm-ups from the bench area. Players must arrive early (see signup form for more details).
These special access experiences are on a first-come-first-serve basis and only available to Commonwealth SC players. Players must purchase a ticket in advance to qualify for the experience.
*To submit your player for one of these experiences, signup using the following link by July 28th: bit.ly/FCCinExp
Ticket purchase deadline extended: CSC has reserved seating for our club at the FC Cincinnati match on Saturday August 3. Join your club at a special price of only $17 per person. This will include a photo opportunity on the field after the match. For more information view this flyer
As part of our event with FCC on Saturday there is an opportunity to have a club photo taken on the field following the match. If you still need tickets you can use the portal.
Post Match Photo Timeline:
- Post-Match: Group members gather at the bottom of Section 112. FCC Rep will have a sign with group name indicating where to meet.
- Ball Managers will be escorted to the North end of the field for the photo.
- After the players clear the field and warm down, FCC Reps will escort the group single file in front of the South Goal. All group members must stay with the 18 yard box.
- FCC Reps and photographer will help coordinate a group photo
- After the photo is concluded, group members are asked to exit the field through the Section 112 stairwell. FCC Reps will be there for guidance